BELKIN - 4-SOCKET 2M SURGE PROTECTION STRIP WITH 2 USB PORTS
FOUR-OUTLET SURGE PROTECTION WITH TWO USB PORTS
Keep your electronic devices protected from dangerous power surges and spikes with the Belkin 4-Outlet Surge Protection Strip with two USB ports. Simply plug the surge protection strip into any AC wall outlet and connect up to four AC and two USB devices to keep them safe from power surges, lightning strikes, and AC contamination. Ideal for laptops, desktops, printers, routers, and other home-office devices, the Belkin Surge Protection Strip is made with high-quality circuitry and premium absorptive materials to protect your electronics and data.
PROTECTS AGAINST SPIKES AND FLUCTUATIONS
Connecting your electronic devices to the Belkin Surge Protection Strip protects them from unexpected power surges, such as short circuits and lightning strikes. The surge protection strip also keeps your devices safe from sudden voltage fluctuations or low-level spikes and drops that can damage or even destroy electronics over time.
TWO 2.4 AMP USB PORTS FOR CHARGING
Charge your portable devices quickly while protecting them from damage and data loss thanks to two integrated USB ports. Ideal for smartphones, tablets, these USB ports charge at 2.4 amps, *offering faster charging times than traditional USB ports, with added protection.
HEAVY-DUTY 2-METER POWER CORD
Protect your connected devices while keeping the Belkin Surge Protection Strip out of the way thanks to a 2-meter power cord. A heavy-duty design helps protect the cord from damage and ensures optimal power flow to your devices.
- Protects home-office electronics from dangerous power surges and spikes
- Ideal for laptops, desktops, printers, routers, and other home-office devices
- Four protected AC outlets and two 2.4 amp USB ports maximum combined*
- Heavy-duty 2-meter power cord keeps surge protection strip out of the way
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact, and rust
- Rated to withstand a power surge of up to 525 jouless
- Three-line AC protection against surges between hot, neutral, and ground lines
1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects