Orthotics for People with Diabetes, Arthritis or Sensitive Feet
Diabetic foot conditions develop from a combination of causes including poor circulation and neuropathy. Diabetic neuropathy can cause insensitivity: the ability to feel pain, heat and cold. Diabetics can develop minor cuts, scrapes, blisters, or pressure sores of which they may not be aware, due to the insensitivity. These minor injuries may lead to diabetic foot ulcer and possibly even amputation!
Footlogics Sensi has been designed to greatly reduce pressure and friction on the feet. The orthotic is shaped to match the plantar surface of the foot, providing both support and cushioning along the entire length of the foot and evenly distributing the forces of walking to protect sensitive areas from excess pressure and friction. In turn, this will help reduce the chance of developing foot injuries and ulceration.
- Developed by Australian podiatrists
- Medical grade arch support insoles for flat feet
- Anatomical arch support
- Deep stabilising heel cup
- Metatarsal support
- Plastazote® non-allergic cushioning top layer
- Flexible, yet supportive P.U. base
- Shock-absorbing gel pads under the heel and ball of the foot
SIZE : XS - L