Ergonomic Virtual Webinars Seminar
Virtual Webinars Seminar Ergonomic Talk
Work From Home (WFH) online seminar with Q&A Session
Interactive 45-minute talks + 15 minutes Q&A hosted virtually
Virtual Online Seminar topic approx. 1 Hour as below
- To understand the basics of ergonomics and the concept of ‘neutral posture’ when working from home.
- To share tips for creating a workspace when working from home.
- To be aware of the risks associated with computer-related work.
- To be able to recognize the signs and symptoms of repetitive strain injuries
- To know how to do a workstation stretching program
- To understand the importance of movement.
- To have strategies to maintain a work-life balance when working from home.
Plan - PowerPoint presentation shared over webinar with the following structure:
- Introduction and self-diagnosis of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) caused by computer/phone use.
- Introduction to ergonomics and why it is important for long-term health.
- Breakdown of different workstation setups when working from home and tips for optimal positioning.
- Considering our mental health and wellness with strategies for maintaining a healthy work-life balance when working from home.
- Demonstration of desk-based stretches.
Talk program breakdown (Timings)
- 2 mins: Introduction of Ergoworks & Ergonomist
- 5 minutes: the importance of ergonomics in the current costs
- 15 minutes: Neutral posture and Environmental setup options when working from home
- 15 minutes: Strategies for maintaining mental and physical wellbeing when working from home
- 5 minutes: tips for the home office setup
- 5 minutes: Stretch session
- 15 minutes: Q&A session