Ergonomic Home Assessment by Certified Ergonomists
Work From Home (WFH) Ergonomic Assessment Conducted by Our Certified Ergonomists
We will be based per Home with our professional charges Ergonomic Assessment will be conducted by our certified ergonomists for a day assessment.
For Certified Ergonomists, each workstation approx. 30 mins and general procedure as below;
- Brief medical information is gathered to understand if the user has any aches, pains, or conditions before starting the assessment and the pattern of presentation.
- Understand the user's typical workday/demands and typical patterns of behavior and movement.
- Assess the user’s current setup at their desk.
- Use professional ergonomic and anthropometric theory to instruct on immediate adjustments to improve the desk setup as required using the equipment/furniture that is already in situ.
- Provide education on the importance of ergonomics whether working from the office, home, or on the move, and behavior modifications as a key factor in comfort and posture.
- Provide tips on how to achieve neutral posture in different situations.