Ergonomic Office Assessment by Certified Ergonomists
Office Ergonomic Assessment Conducted by Our Certified Ergonomists
We will be based on Pax size with our professional charges 1 to 20 workstations (additional workstations upon request) and the Office Ergonomic Assessment will be conducted by our certified ergonomists for a day assessment at your office.
For Certified Ergonomists, each workstation approx. 30 mins and general procedure as below;
- Brief medical information is gathered to understand if the user has any aches, pains, or conditions before starting the assessment and the pattern of presentation.
- Understand the user's typical workday/demands and typical patterns of behavior and movement.
- Assess the user’s current setup at their desk.
- Use professional ergonomic and anthropometric theory to instruct on immediate adjustments to improve the desk setup as required using the equipment/furniture that is already in situ.
- Provide education on the importance of ergonomics whether working from the office, home, or on the move, and behavior modifications as a key factor in comfort and posture.
- Provide tips on how to achieve neutral posture in different situations.
Timeline of the Reports;
3 working days after assessment, a report emailed with our Ergonomist’s findings and recommendations as well as a ‘cheat sheet’ with desk exercises and a reference picture detailing the neutral posture sought during the evaluation.
2 weeks after the assessment, a follow-up over email is carried out two weeks after the evaluation. Users can communicate over email with our Ergonomist if there are additional questions.
Click herein to contact us today for Office Ergonomic Assessment Conducted by Our Certified Ergonomists for your company employee!