Ergonomic Work From Home WFH Quick Fix & Improvement Set Up
Work From Home (WFH) Quick Fix & Improvement Set Up
Basic Work From Home Quick Fix understanding of the possible risk factors at each workstation approx. 30 mins and general procedure as below;
- Brief medical information is gathered to understand if the user has any aches, pains, or conditions before starting the assessment and the pattern of presentation.
- Understand the user's typical workday/demands and typical patterns of behavior and movement.
- Assess the user’s current setup at their desk.
- Apply ergonomic theory to instruct on immediate adjustments to improve the desk setup as required using the equipment/furniture that is already in situ.
- Provide education on the importance of ergonomics whether working from the office, home, or on the move, and behavior modifications as a key factor in comfort and posture.
- Provide tips on how to achieve neutral posture in different situations.
Click herein to contact us today for Work From Home (WFH) Quick Fix & Improvement Set Up for your company employee!