The ERGOWORKS LeanRite Standing Desk Chair is an award-winning standing desk chair designed for people with adjustable height sit-stand desks. The LeanRite helps to finally realize the preventative health benefits of standing desks by making it comfortable and easy to stand longer in a neutral posture.
Multiple Award Winner:
Good Design Award 2018
Spark Design Award, Bronze 2017
International Design Excellence Award 2017
- Designed with the input of a world-renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Mitchell Sheinkop.
- Stand comfortably longer- It's sturdy and supportive.
- Change positions easily throughout the day - sit, stand, perch, and lean.
- Achieve neutral posture and comfort in all positions.
- Can slide under the desk when not in use.
- 100% recyclable aluminum.
- Integral skin foam padding.
Get relief from back pain and fatigue.
- Soft, ergonomic lumbar support while standing
- Built-in anti-fatigue mat to reduce stress
- Approved by doctor of physical therapy, Dr. Joanna Sevim.
- Corporate offices
- Home offices
- Art or design studios
- Co-working spaces
- Healthcare environments
- Retail environments
- Security desks
Accommodates Persons with height (approx.): 150cm - 193cm.
Recommended max weight (approx.): 122kg
Product height ranges: 57cm - 117cm
Base Widest: 45.72cm
Base Length: 76.2cm
Seat Width: 38.71cm
Seat Pan: 33.3cm
Total Product Weight: 16.78kg
3 year limited warranty for padding and cylinder.