Pay Later Installment Plan
Indent lead time approximately 6 to 12 weeks
Strictly NO CANCELLATION once indent order has been placed.
Find your best view, save desk space and discover your most productive self, thanks to the LX Desk Monitor Arm, Tall Pole. The sky is the limit with the taller pole, offering up more range above your worksurface and increased visibility. Place your screen where you need it for each project, and then reclaim a space full of opportunities by folding the arm and pushing it aside during a much-needed screen break.
- Extra flexibility
- Takes monitor positioning range to the max
- More motion
- Luxury arm easily adjusts monitors up to 34"
- Saves space
- Place your screen in the best view with a taller pole
- Sleek build
- Streamlined look enhances your work area
- Easy storage
- Folds to fit under storage shelves or cabinets
- Quality design
- Built for thousands of movements by passing 10,000-cycle test
Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position; perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arm to extension for greater stability
- New clamp and grommet mount base ensures greater stability of display and arm; also includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Mounting Options: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .4" to 2.4" (10 to 60 mm) thick; Grommet Mount attaches through surface holes .31" to 2" (8 to 50 mm) wide and up to 3" (76 mm) thick
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- * Weight Capacity: 7 to 25 lbs (3.2 to 11.3 kg). With monitors greater than 20 lbs (9.1 kg) in weight, the vertical range of motion may be reduced up to 4.5" (11 cm) for a total height range of 8.5" (22 cm)
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Shipping Dimensions: 23"H x 11.25"W x 7.25"D (59 x 29 x 18 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Warranty: Ten (10) years
Price excluding installation.