Pay Later Installment Plan
Indent lead time approximately 6 to 12 weeks.
Strictly NO CANCELLATION once indent order has been placed.
Find your best view, save desk space and discover your most productive self, thanks to the LX Dual Stacking Arm, Tall Pole. This multi-monitor mount lets you position large screens separately for a new level of flexible working. Project wrapped up? Reclaim a space full of opportunities by folding the arms and pushing them aside during a much-needed screen break.
To add a third or fourth display, order the LX Arm, Extension and Collar Kit accessory.
- Extra flexibility
- Each arm lifts, extends and rotates for the best view
- More motion
- Place screens up to 40" one over the other or on either side
- Support up to four screens with the LX Arm, Extension and Collar Kit accessory
- Sleek build
- Streamlined look enhances your work area
- Easy storage
- Folds to fit under storage shelves or cabinets
- Quality design
- Built for thousands of movements by passing 10,000-cycle test
- Includes two (2) LX arms and extensions, 22" pole, heavy-duty two-piece desk clamp base with dual screws, two (2) pole collars, two (2) caps, grommet mount plate and hardware, monitor mounting hardware
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200)
- Aluminum and steel construction offers greater durability
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- New clamp and grommet mount base ensures greater stability of display and arm
- † To facilitate stacking of monitors, maximum outside height of display should be no more than 21" (53 cm). To align monitors side by side, maximum outside width should be no more than 40" (102 cm). Most monitors with screen sizes of 40" or less fit within this specification
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Grommet mount attaches through hole 5/16" to 2" (7–51 mm) wide and up to 3" (75 mm) thick
- * Weight CapacityTwo arms: 7–20 lbs (3.2–9.1 kg) eachThree or four arms: 7–11 lbs (3.2–5 kg) each
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Product Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.1" x 17.7" x 29.9" (18 x 45 x 76 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Warranty: Ten (10) years
Price excluding installation.