Pay Later Installment Plan
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Designed for users 5'0" to 6'1" (152 to 185 cm) tall and for prolonged sitting or standing applications. The exceptional height adjustment range means shorter and taller users can work comfortably and productively in a seated as well as standing position
- Patented CF™ lift-and-pivot motion technology minimizes forces required to adjust cart position: Casters, height adjustment, LCD tilt and pan all require just a touch
- Actual cart weight is just 79 lbs (35.8 kg), making system relocation easy.
- Auto-locking drawer system: simple and efficient medication management at the point-of-care reduces opportunities for errors; security system stores variable-length PINs for up to 1,000 users with StyleLink software (100 users without StyleLink)
- Drawer system supports “Pharmacy mode,” allowing all drawers to be unlocked simultaneously to facilitate efficient stocking of medication
- Extra rows of drawers may be added—up to a maximum of 5 rows
- Effortlessly maneuver the cart to the point of need—StyleView quickly responds to caregivers’ touch and enables nurses to focus on their patients
- Truly ergonomic design accommodates the largest range of nurses and other caregivers; designed for sitting or standing with single-motion fluid adjustment—helps promote caregiver wellness and productivity
- StyleView’s small footprint, with ultra-smooth gliding casters, travels easily across crowded carpet or hard surface floors and is perfect for space constrained areas
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations: closed notebooks with monitor, CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades
- Keyboard pans fully side-to-side for closer access while interacting with clients
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures years of trouble-free sit-to-stand height adjustment.
- Internal Dimensions: large drawer = 2.5"H x 12"W x 10.5"D (63.5 x 305 x 267 mm)—includes dividers to configure up to 16 compartments
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations, closed notebooks with monitor (even widescreen with up to 17.3" diagonal size), CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades
- Storage compartment for closed notebook, thin client or CPU: 17.75"W x 14.75"D x 4"H (45 x 37.5 x 10.1 cm); larger computers can mount to rear of cart with Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately)
- Compact Wheel-to-Wheel Base Dimensions: 17" x 21" (430 x 533 mm)
- Worksurface Dimensions: 22.4"W x 19.75"D (567 x 502 mm)
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
Price excluding installation.